Additional configuration elements to increase in the functionality of the Cabinet
Metal wardrobes are intended for storage of outer clothing. They can be equipped with additional configuration elements to set up storage more efficiently. Metal wardrobe are used at malls, industrial plants, sports facilities and swimming pools. Visitors take often things that need to be left during shopping or class time.
Choosing metal wardrobes, you are sure that the items of your customers are safe. Design of our metal wardrobes are flexible to comply with assigned tasks. UHL-MASH company offers a wide range of additional configuration elements for metal wardrobes.
Advantage of usage additional configuration elements
The design of the cabinets meets a requirement of capacity. You can hold and store clothes, personal items, shoes and accessories in metal wardrobe. The metal wardrobe are equipped with a lock to prevent theft. The frame of wardrobe have optimal wall thickness that do not distort under prolonged load. The universal application of our metal wardrobes is achieved owing to expand the functionality to improve usability and safe of furniture. Apply additional configuration elements for your wardrobes, you saved your company budget is, because as it is not need to buy additional furniture.
Rage of additional elements
- Benches. There are convenient to change clothes and shoes after exercise. They are install at the bottom of the wardrobe. They can be stationary, folding and drawer. The benches are easy to hide in or under the wardrobe. Wooden surfaces of benches are covered with a protective varnish layer.
- Base. Base protects the wardrobe from flooding. It also protects the feet of visitors from being hit by accidently opening doors.
- Corner top. The top simplifies of wardrobe maintenance as it collects less dust and moisture. Corner top is a regulatory requirement for food companies.
- An electronic lock. Such kind of lock increases the safety of storage. To open the doors, it is enough to enter a digital code, which excluded access by strangers and increases the reliability of the company.
- Shelf. The shelf is mount to increase the storage space and place clothes and bags.
- Perforated shelf. It allows for the air circulation inside the wardrobe and help to remove excess moisture. The shelf does not accumulate water from the shoes and helps them dry faster.
- Legs prevent water from entering the wardrobe and make it easier to cleaning without having to move it.
Additional configuration elements must be reliable. Most of these elements are made of metal and powdered colored dyed. They can undergo anti-corrosion treatment to prevent corrosion, which is important when using elements in locker rooms and utility rooms. It is important when using the elements in changing rooms and utility rooms. With simple maintenance, the wardrobe retains its original appearance for a many years. Installation of additional elements makes it easier to use the wardrobe. You can order these on the website, and our manager will help you choose them.